Great pictures Chad. Those three Seagulls look to me like they're about to attack a Death Star.
Is the guy homeless because he's a surfer or does he surf because he's homeless. Or maybe he just collects random objects he happens upon like surf boards or big bags of dog food.
Haha, the Homeless Surfer Causality Dilemma did not even occur to me. I thought it was a telling photo of just how different California is from home, but your idea is much more clever.
4 comments:
Great pictures Chad. Those three Seagulls look to me like they're about to attack a Death Star.
Is the guy homeless because he's a surfer or does he surf because he's homeless. Or maybe he just collects random objects he happens upon like surf boards or big bags of dog food.
Thanks Lorin, it is great to hear from you.
Haha, the Homeless Surfer Causality Dilemma did not even occur to me. I thought it was a telling photo of just how different California is from home, but your idea is much more clever.
LOVE the photos chad!!!
Holy Cow....look at all the posts I get to catch up. Your pictures are stunning! I wish we went with you guys!
(How about next time extending us an invite!)
Jokes. We are seriously going to have to go camping this summer together!
I LOVE ALL your pictures! You guys saw some cool stuff!
Post a Comment