
I can hardly believe Ella will be six years old tomorrow! The time has gone so very quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday that she blessed our lives with her arrival! She truly is a sweet and precious girl. She is so excited this year to have a party with some of her friends from school and some of her cousins. I am excited as well. I always have so much fun preparing for a birthday. I love making fun cakes for the kids. This year Ella has chosen a picnic theme. On Saturday (the day of her party) I will make a cake that will look like a picnic blanket and then make a cake that will look like a wedge of watermelon that will sit on top of the blanket. Stay tuned for some pics! This year is extra special for Ella as it is her special day at school tomorrow. (That just means that I get to go to school with her and help the teacher with whatever she may need)! We decided that we needed to make some cupcakes tonight for her to take to share with everyone. Some of the decorating was not working quite as I had planned, but it was all worth it to see her smile and her anticipation for eating them. Ella seems to be able to find happiness in the smallest things. I really don't understand sometimes how we have been blessed to have such wonderful children, but I am so thankful that we do!
- H
4 comments:
I'm a little confused. Heather must have written that blog. chad...bake? It was nice to hear from you HEather:))
Thanks Tanis I forgot to sign my name. Fixed now.
- Heather
No biggy really. I just thought the post was sweet enough to be written by you...yet I could also see chad trying to take the credit for those awesome cupcakes. It was really fun to hear from you.
Great cupcakes. Can't wait for the party and to catch a peak at the cake on Saturday. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment